Key questions discussed in this book include:
* How is it possible to live a spiritual life in our materialistic age?
* Can an individual human being still make a positive difference?
* How do we use a whole-systems approach to innovation?
* How does planetary wisdom help us find appropriate leadership styles?
* What are the inner conditions needed to work with the transcendent self?
* Amid today's whirl, when do we find time for solitude and reflection?
Today's world needs people with initiative - those willing to become the change that we so desperately need. This book challenges our assumptions and offers a wake up call for inspired leadership.
Author: Torin Finser
Publisher: Steiner Books