Author: Roy Wilkinson
|Rudolf Steiner education respects the spiritual integrity of each student. It offers creative opportunities for learning to support the development of the whole child.
The Compendium is for parents and teachers needing a handy guide to what Steiner said about education, including:
- How the first Waldorf School was started
- The whole child - body, soul and spirit
- Child development and health
- Rudolf Steiner's life and educational work
- School organisation, behaviour and moral education
- Introducing subjects in the Steiner/Waldorf curriculum.
Price per copy: $30.00